What can I expect?
- If you are small-breasted, expect your implants to “sit” high initially, before falling into their natural place. This may take 6-12 weeks.
- Stitches are removed 2 weeks after your procedure.
- Incision is under the breast in the natural fold.
- There is some discomfort due to the implant being placed under the muscle. medication to keep you comfortable will be prescribed at the early stages of recovery.
- You may return to school or work after 1 week. No heavy lifting!
For any other questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org