What can I expect?
- The nose will not be fully-packed. Splints are placed internally and are removed 7 days after the surgery has been performed.
- There may be some discomfort due to internal splints – a common analogy is that it’s like having a ‘very stuffy nose.”
- An external splint is placed over the nose to control swelling.
- You will have no visible incision.
- Recovery is typically 2 weeks, however, some minor swelling is present for approximately 6 months.
- You may return to school or work after 2 weeks. No heavy lifting!
For any other questions, please email us at email@example.com